Godrej Vertical Filing Cabinets are robust and practical and built from durable components to withstand frequent use. All drtawers are mounted on double extension ball bearing slides which are smooth and easy to operate. The drawers extended fully for convinient accesses to the whole drawer. The cabinets has been tested for strength, duability, stability, and function to Australian Standard AS 5079.2 and to British Standards BS EN 14073 - 2/3,BS EN 14074 and BS 4875-7.
- Durable Steel Structure
- 30 Kg and 40 Kg ball bearing slides for uniformly distributed load for each level
- Drawers operate on full extension precision ball slides for smooth movement and covinient access to the whole drawer
- Anti - Tilt design allows one drawer to be opened at a time and , there by preventing the toppling over the cabinet
- Anti Rebound mechanism prevents drawer from coming out again after it is pushed in.
- Security bar can be provided for each cabinet for additional protection.
- Central locks controlling all drawers
- Knock down condition
- Fastner free assembly ensures quick assembly without use of screws or rivets.
|Height x Width x Depth ( in MM)
||710 x 470 x 620